News / Exhibitions
Wednesday, 23 May 2012
'People and materials fascinate me, their forms, their stories, how they come to be where and how they are. I love the way they change and keep changing, often so gradually the process is unnoticed. I am continually taken by surprise and appreciation. I seek to reflect this in my work.'
- SAP '12, Gainsborough 16th - 24th Jun 2012
- Harding House Gallery, Lincoln 21 July - 28th August 2012
- Doddington Hall, Lincolnshire 4th August - 2nd September 2012
- Art in the Gardens, Sheffield (probably) 1st - 2nd September 2012
- HOST, Huddersfield 8th - 9th September 2012